Re: [IRCA] KIXI 880 off

KIXI is back on as of this morning.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

rom 28 December 2009 (in fact starting at 2300 UTC on 27 December), celebrating the 50th anniversary of Morokulien and the Arctic Radio Club. Their licence is valid till 10 January 2010. Morokulien is a territory shared between Norway and Sweden. They have a shortwave station there too, but it is only for ham radio operation.

Harald Kuhl

I visited that unusual, joint territory in 1989 when the annual Conference of the European DX Council was held there. There was no border control, so we had our Conference in Sweden while we slept in huts in Norway 100 metres away.

Best 73,
Anker