[IRCA] Passing of longtime DXer Bill Nittler

[IRCA] Passing of longtime DXer Bill Nittler

Had not seen anything on any of the discussion lists that I belong to, so I was rather surprised to get this in my inbox just a few minutes ago.  I had the opportunity to visit with Bill on at least one occasion (the 2011 NRC convention in Omaha) and possibly another (I THINK he attended the 1995 NRC convention in Aurora, CO).  His contributions to the DXing hobby were many, and he will be sorely missed.  Here's a link to his obit:

http://www.cortezjournal.com/article/20130415/NEWS07/130419873/0/SEARCH/Maurice-'Bill'-Nittler

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska