To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: amdxmail@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:24:15 -0400
Subject: [NRC-AM] New logging

1030   WONQ   Oviedo, Florida  -  10/19 10:00 PM EDT -   Backgrounding WBZ at peaks with talk and music in non-English tongue; slow, distinct "WONQ Oviedo"  English-language ID by man at 10pm.  1030 #20 heard.  Thanks to Saul Chernos and everyone else for the tips on this one!  First newie since March, and it also was a 1030 that Saul discovered (KCWJ Missouri)!

Steve Francis

Alcoa, Tennessee

Realistic TRF, Select-a-tenna