From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jul 13, 2014 3:00 pm
Subject: [IRCA]  TP 13 July Victoria version

Things are looking up for Gary's visit to the coast

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker,
at least briefly):

hey, it's July, and it's inland

Reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it
understandable by a native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

738 Tahiti?   This usually can be counted on for a bit of audio, but
today pop mx peaked at this level 1216UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or
noise could be understood by a native speaker:

the above passing through

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be
guessed at by cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in
talk or music) :

702 man and woman talking, DU EE?  1222-1230UT.   Patter was quite
lively, so wonder if it was NZ rather than 2BL...especially as others
heard this morning were more NZ, and, as I'm typing this, in comes
Gary's e-mail about Radio Live.   I don't suppose you have a
recording from about 8 or 10 minutes earlier Gary?
756 RNZ National vocal pop mx //819 1224UT
819  RNZ National vocal pop mx //756 1224UT
963 laid back vocal mx 1230UT

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary"audio (either undermodulated or
ravaged by splatter):

882 909 1008 1098  1287

best wishes,

Nick