Re: [IRCA] IRCA Convention

Yahoo Mail addresses generate the "John Smith via IRCA" and mime-attachment that must be opened. Gary DeBock is using AOL and his do it. It happens on both my iPhone 4S and iPad 2.

I've also noticed that using reply, not reply to all, sends an email to the poster. That might be an Apple thing. I'm using Gmail but don't think that has anything to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone