[IRCA] Solar Eclipse 10/23/2014 and its effect on MW DX

If I study the "Local Circumstances and Animations" map correctly, it looks like the DXers who will enjoy the greatest benefit from this event are in the Pacific Northwest, where maximum obscuration will occur just after 3 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.  That's approx. 3 1/2 hours before local sunset in that region.  Here in Omaha, the eclipse itself won't get going until nearly 4:30 Central Daylight Time, and that's practically at the start of critical hours here on Oct. 23, anyway, so I would imagine that there won't be much of a difference between eclipse-enhanced signals and sunset-skip bounce.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska