Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [ultralightdx] Rockwork 4 DU-DXpedition-- South Pacific UnID's and Mysteries

Oz uses eight-digit telephone numbers within its area codes.

Fixed-line exchange prefixes around Frederickton are 6566-, Kempsey 6562-, 6563-. and Gladstone 6567-. plus 9846-. Turner's Flat 6561-.

Oz (as in NZ) isolates its mobile/cell services to a specific area code, generally (04) so that cuts down on number usage.

As in a year or so back, 2KP/531 is possibly the talking interference to 531 PI in Auckland at ~2300 AET/1300 UT, though with music 4KZ in Innisfail, Qld could come into play. I cannot recall any mention anywhere ever of 3GG making it over the Pacific. All three are listed as directional.

TD