[IRCA] 880

I'm getting 3 stations on 880 right now in Redding, CA... a semi strong
KKMC Gonzales/Salinas, CA with religion. I'm also hearing a very weak but
audible KWIP 880 Dallas, Salem Oregon with spanish music.

There's also a talk station on 880 I'm hearing.... had an Energy Council
PSA on around 10:21PM Pacific... and is now into some sort of talk program.
the host is talking to the governor or senate/house member from some state
and has made reference to Paul Ryan a few times. The talk station is even
weaker then the spanish station

Paul Walker
Sangean ATS 909X