[IRCA] Solomon Islands Broadcasting Corporation

I have some news from the Solomon Islands Broadcasting Corporation....

5020Khz is on from 6am to 9am Solomon Islands time, which is 12pm to 3pm
Pacific.. if I've done the time conversion right.

9545Khz is on from 9am to 5pm Solomon Islands time, which is 3pm to 9pm
Pacific time.. again, if I've done the time conversion right.

5020Khz is back on from 5pm to 11pm Solomon Islands time which is 9pm to
3am Pacific time.

They are rated for 10KW of power output, but each signal runs 7500W this is
up form the previously stated 5KW of output power.

Paul Walker