[IRCA] Shortwave DX question

Ok, so those of you who more accomplished DXers then me, I have a question
for you...

I have a Sangean ATS909X and a Kaito KA 33 Active Loop Antenna....

I have a SW target Im trying for.. and when I have the radio on 9545Khz and
the loops is connected, on and tuned.. I do get a slight bump in the
carrier.. Meaning, something shows up on the signal level meter where it
didn't before.

Is that just noise or am I detecting a carrier even though I have no audio?

Paul Walker
Redding, CA