[IRCA] Three unIDs solved - thank you!

All three are solved, and I offer my thanks.
A Janesville WI DXer, whose name I don't know (he replied on the WTFDA Forums where I posted the audio clips) says the 1380 might be WTJK (from his neighbouring South Beloit, Illinois). He's right. I can hear 105.9 the Hog, and I would have been getting WI and environs via grey line at that time, after local sunrise. I've heard it before, in fact I've visited a friend across the state line in Beloit WI a few years ago. I remember dutifully switching the WI to IL in my 'by frequency' logbook when the stations licenced location was reported to have moved from Beloit WI to South Beloit IL a number of years ago. Chris in Poughkeepsie NY noted that WTJK looks to be WBEL now. I'll have to check. This station has legs...

Chris and Steve Francis of TN ID the 1240 as "Timeless 12-40, WJTN Jamestown", and they're spot on there. It's kind of too close to be DX. The T in the calls fooled me. But it didn't fool Chris or Markku Jussila of Finland, who also notes that it's ABC news affiliate. I can hear the calls clearly upon relistening, knowing it's them. I can also hear 'Jamestown' clearly enough. But I heard none of that earlier on.

Steve also IDs the 580 as "WYHM, Rockwood", with the "Y" in a fade. They're a semi-local for him, and he says he's heard that legal ID many a time. Indeed I listened again and the Y sounds like an S, but I can make out the HM at the end well enough to log it. I note a pause between the calls and "Rockwood" before it goes into network news. I can't accuse this station of a rapid-fire ID. It's previously heard here but infrequent.

Thanks, all, your help with these is appreciated!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON