Re: [IRCA] PEI DXpedition

Sorry we couldn't send a Victoria, BC representative this year. Hope Bruce will put together an online expedition report again.

best wishes,

Nick

I'm not sure if the news of the latest Prince Edward Island DXpedition has made the rounds yet.

Based on information posted on Facebook, it appears that this year's DXpedition is underway. Participants include Bruce Conti, Brent Taylor, and Niel Wolfish.

Seeing that East Coast DX activity, including my own, has been rather sluggish lately, many of us will be looking forward to seeing what these guys log. Also active in eastern Canada is Newfoundland resident Allen Willie of "Ultralight" fame. His logs show up on Facebook more than in the regular NRC, IRCA, etc. DX columns. Not sure what Jean Burnell / others have in mind for Cappahayden, NL this year.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA