73,

NIgel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB

On 08/03/2015 9:12 PM, neilkaz wrote:
Nice catch, Tim ! Nigel, what is the slogan from this one now? I can't quite copy it cleanly under WLS on Tim's clip. 73 KAZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Pimblett <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 8, 2015 9:30 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 890 Spanish UNID - help needed

Hi Tim,

Definitely KYWN in Meridian, ID.   I happened to still have my Perseus
recording from this morning, and it matched up perfectly. A pest here,
but nice catch down your way.

73,

NIgel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB

On 08/03/2015 7:52 PM, Tim Tromp wrote:
Had a decent opening here to the west this morning at sunrise and caught
this UNID SS station on 890 under a strong WLS.  I'd be grateful if anyone
could lend an ear and help with the ID, or at least help with what's being
said here.  I have a station in mind but I'll wait to hear from others
first.  Here's a link to the clip from 1203 UTC, 890 kHz, phased BOGs
towards the west:

http://amdxer.com/download/DX_Audio_Clips_Other/890_Khz_UNID_08MR15_1203_UTC.mp3

The Spanish talk begins at 1:13 in the clip with what I think could be call
letters.

Many thanks for lending your ears!

73,
Tim Tromp