Re: [IRCA] August 2016 Michigan D-KAZ logs, including Nigeria!

Correction to the log below, the frequency should have read 1650 (not 1660):

1660 WPZZ656 - 8/26/2016 2342 UTC - With numerous public service
announcements for Aurora and nearby areas with 630 area code phone numbers
given, and possible NOAA Weather Radio relay at times (unless NOAA was
someone else?), strong during brief signal peaks over the usual broadcast
stations, South D-KAZ.  (TROMP-MI)

-Tim