From: swlfest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swlfest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Muro
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:20 PM
To: swlfest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Swlfest] Now this is interesting.........

HAve you ever heard of Victoria Zdrok? Well she's a Supermodel of sorts, I
just happened to stumble on to her bio....maybe we should invite her to the
SWL Fest....it might be a lot more fun than Arnie....

Born on March 3, 1973, in Kiev, Ukraine, then under Communist rule as part
of the former U.S.S.R., Victoria always dreamed of coming to America. Raised

by anti-Communist parents, she listened to Voice of America on her father's
clandestine radio and diligently studied English with the hope of following
that dream; and in 1989, at the age of 16, she was honored as the first
Russian teenager allowed to come to the United States as a foreign exchange
student.

Here's her website, careful...make sure there are no kids in the room if you

click the link:

http://www.victoriazdrok.com