[Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

[Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

Big Steve wrote:

Ah, Crap!  I was gonna set up a voluntary contribution fund so we could do
something special for the 20th Fest.  I was planning to do either of 3
things with the money;
	1 - Bribe federal agents so Arnie Coro can come to the Winterfest.
	2 - Kidnap Glenn Hauser, bring him to the Winterfest, and leave him
handcuffed to the "smiley" barn when we leave.
	3 - Buy air time on WBCQ and a satelite up-link so R. St. Helena can be on
the air during the fest.

I'm all for number 2 unless we can get Eddie's girlfriend there.

--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com

"You have to try to get your mind around the Universe before you can give it a twist." Terry Pratchett