Re: [Swlfest] To ask...

<<I'm not sure about this direction either, but Kay Craigie, the ARRL
senior vice president lives in the Philly area.

Rich
AA3VX>>

Indeed she does;  I went to grad school with her (Univ. of PA) decades ago.  In fact, we had an e-mail correspondence in 2000 and she mentioned ARRL interest in more outreach...including to SWL organizations.  I suggested she contact Richard C. or John F. to find out more about our SWLFest and maybe attend, but don't know if she ever followed up on that.

Saul Broudy W3WHK (active 1950s-60s, 40m & 80m CW bands, traffic nets)