[Swprograms] 68 of us have made it here so far...

[Swprograms] 68 of us have made it here so far...

Hi everyone --

Thanks for your support in our list move activities.

The SWLFEST list is already seeing the invasion of these ads that Topica warned about -- they appear both at the beginning and the end of the message, and yes, they're intrusive and annoying.

I'll keep an eye on the membership counts over the weekend; we have more than 240 folks on the list, so hopefully most who care will get things sorted out.

Have a great weekend --

Richard Cuff / list owner, swprograms