[Swprograms] Re: [SW Programs] Still waiting on the first Digest from the new list

[Swprograms] Re: [SW Programs] Still waiting on the first Digest from the new list

Hi Kevin -

Couple things for your perusal:

1) The copy you sent to the new list should be sent to
'swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' ; the address you used (swprograms-request)
was the admin address (for subscribes, unsubscribes, etc).

2) the last message posted to the list was Sunday.  No one posted anything
yesterday as far as i can tell.

3) Digests are set up to be issued every 30 kb or once each day, whichever
comes first.  I am not sure of the time of day when the daily digest is
generated.

Keep in mind that, unlike Topica, you can't have multiple e-mail addresses
subscribed under one ID.  Each e-mail address is treated separately.  What
you can do, however, is to subscribe from more than one address and then
turn delivery off for all addresses but one.

Hope this info helps --

Rich C