[Swprograms] EUROPEAN MEDIUM WAVE GUIDE

As has been mentioned in various places already, the latest edition of the EMWG has been unveiled.  I note the information contained about transmitters and stations is remarkably up-to-date, including as it does reference to Radio 10 Gold on 1008 kHz, and the Luton Hospital station in the UK on 1134 kHz, both of which have only just come on the air.

However, some of the information on programme schedules appears to be woefully out-of-date.  For instance, I note the reference to hours of English on VOA Munich on 1197 kHz, whereas I had understood that virtually all English on that transmitter has gone.  Also, to the best of my knowledge the daily Scottish opt-outs on Talksport have been gone for years (perhaps someone in Scotland can confirm or deny).

As mentioned earlier, if anyone has information on the Exeter 1386 station, I would be pleased to know more about it.

PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom