[Swprograms] Re: [dxld] RA Previews #731; 10-13 Sep '04

[Swprograms] Re: [dxld] RA Previews #731; 10-13 Sep '04

Tuned into Radio Australia via the net on Sunday at 1405 UTC expecting to
hear the Science Show, but this was replaced by the National Interest, with
no explanation.  I had not been able to hear the Science Show on Saturday,
due to other commitments.  Is the programme available on any sort of
archive?

The same question can be applied to those programmes we were forced to miss
during the Olympic blackout.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom