[Swprograms] Thoughts on the Future of AM Broadcasting

[Swprograms] Thoughts on the Future of AM Broadcasting

I saw this article posted on another SWL e-mail list I subscribe to and
thought it might be of interest to the members of this list as well.  In as
much as it comes from Jonathan Marks, I thought it would have special
interest plus it comes from a very informed source.  I haven't had a chance
to track down the e-zine mentioned yet.  if someone does, I for one would
appreciate any further elaboration that can be provided.

Mike

OTHER INFO