Re: [Swprograms] CCTV International CCTV-9

Re: [Swprograms] CCTV International CCTV-9

FWIW, I do agree that there is a fundamental disconnect when we actually sell the Chinese the transmitters they use to jam our broadcasts. Perhaps that could be the point where we demonstrate some displeasure with their actions.

John Figliozzi