Re: [Swprograms] Re: RVi

Not yet...perhaps Frans can add some details in the coming days.

One thought:  the consular office in Washington is shown as Mr. Leo Cortens,
with contact info as follows:

 Mr. Leo Cortens, Counselor and Consul

Embassy of Belgium
3330 Garfield Street NW
Washington, DC 20008

Consular office hours 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Phone (202) 333-6900, Fax (202) 333-5457

The Belgian ambassador to the USA is  Mr. Frans van Daele, phone (202)
333-6900, Fax: (202) 625-7567.

E-mail: washington@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web:  http://www.diplobel.us/

Perhaps engaging them in dialogue will help out.  Can't hurt.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA