[Swprograms] Re: RVi

All the list,

Especially with Brussels being the headquarters of the European Union. I
would think Radio Netherlands being the only English-language broadcaster
left on Shortwave from the Benelux after the end of March, 2005 will pick
up the slack. I can listen to RVi through the World Radio Network both
online and also on KTRU-FM 91.7 here in Houston, if one of the Rice
University student DJs doesn't make it for his/her shift. WRN is usually
carried overnights on the station, especially during summer break, and is
backup programming for the station. it's also webcast at http://KTRU.org.

It's sad to see another SW broadcaster cut back or cease services but the
existing trend as far as the developed countries is concerned is for
relay on local FM, local examples in southeastern Texas are WRN via KTRU
Radio 91.7 and the BBCWS on our community radio station, KPFT Radio 90.1.

73s from Texas
Keith Anderson