Re: [Swprograms] RVi

  Well Bill my thoughts at the time was thinking that
maybe that would be there intention to possibly go on
the internet. Me in my opinion I would never waste the
time to use my computer for such. Its not shortwave.
But I do recall other stations or other persons
mentioning where stations had plan to do just that.
   I dont use Broadband any ways and its too expensive
in my area.

    Larry Fields, n6hpx/du1

=====