[Swprograms] A question regarding RCI audibility on North America

[Swprograms] A question regarding RCI audibility on North America

Hey gang --

I am so busy these days I don't get much opportunity to listen to shortwave in non-evenings.

RCI targets Europe and the Middle East from Sackville as follows:

1900 UT on 13700 and 15325 kHz;
2000 UT on 13700 kHz

Are either of these reliably audible in the USA?

These frequencies, times and bearings will change this weekend as follows:

1800 UT to Africa on 15140 khz
2100 UT to Europe on 9770 khz

Would appreciate any input today as I wrap up my NASWA column.

Thanks

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA