[Swprograms] BBCWS post-US election documentary

[Swprograms] BBCWS post-US election documentary

"

program website:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/docu1.shtml

Shortwave air times:

Americas:  Mondays 1405, 2005; Tuesdays 0105, 0605

Europe:  Mondays 0905, 1305, 1905; Tuesdays 0105

Africa:  Mondays 0905, 1405, Tuesdays 0005

I believe this is a two-week series, if I recall the promo correctly.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA
BBC On Air mentioned a post-election documentary in its November previews without specifying the program title.

Turns out it's called "Stepping Up to the Plate", which follows two first-time candidates for US congressional elections.

Quoting from the website:  "
Mike Gallagher and Ed Butler each follow a newcomer to the U.S. congressional elections, through the election night itself, and the week afterwards. Will it be victory and the first steps in office. Or picking up the pieces in the aftermath of defeat?