[Swprograms] OT: Sooper sekret way to listen to Radio@aol.com streams w/o AOL?

Of course, there is the free Radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx which has a limited
number of streams and, rumor has it, is limited to one hour/day.

However, I came across the following stream URL's for WMCA, the
Salem-owned Christian station in New York City. (they lease time to a
Jewish network on Saturday night) which work inside Winamp.

Low bandwidth:

uvox://uvox1-mtc-slot2l.stream.aol.com/stream/6973

High bandwidth:

uvox://uvox1-chi-slot4l.stream.aol.com/stream/7989

and when I change the numbers, some of the numbers yield different
streams, including one Sporting News radio, and a few WPGC streams.
(Washington, DC, Viacom/Infinity)

This last is kinda interesting as everyone knows Infinity doesn't
stream.

All the ones that work so far seem to have odd numbers at the end, and
a lot of them don't have ID's on the display of Winamp.

Anyway, if propagation is godawful and you want to do some
bandscanning, you might try this game.