RE: [Swprograms] BBC Radio 4 overnight: a new BBC program stream?

RE: [Swprograms] BBC Radio 4 overnight: a new BBC program stream?

Sandy Finlayson graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Shortwave reception seems to be improving a little this morning.  I
> was unable to hear RCI last night and BBCWS was not very clear on
> 5975.  Hopefully the conditions will improve for the weekend.

I've been able to pick up the BBC on 5975 all week; that along with RTI on
5950 are among the very few stations I've been able to pick up.
(Basically, it's been those using Florida/Caribbean relays.)

This morning, though, I was able to get a signal (not very strong) from
Radio Sweden at 1330 and from Radio Prague at 1400.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Barney: Hey, Homer, you're late for English.