Re: [Swprograms] BBC 'ON AIR' MAGAZINE IS SUDDENLY AXED

Re: [Swprograms] BBC 'ON AIR' MAGAZINE IS SUDDENLY AXED

Yes, Ted; but the person giving those viewpoints should have at least a few facts to back them, IMHO. Ms. Coulter makes hers up. Try checking her sources sometime. I have and either the source is dubious or non-existent or the "factoid" has been taken so far out of context as to be misleading at best or an outright falsehood at worst.

I just think the WS's standards should be a bit higher than CNN's or Fox's. When I see them reach this low, it worries me...

jaf