Just like you I use the information to publish in advance information, in the Swedish Eter-Aktuellt magazine (Swedish DX-Federation). I suppose I will do this the last time this weekend!

73

Sven

Sandy Finlayson <SFinlayson@xxxxxxx> skrev den Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:25:15 -0500:

Richard:
My copy has not arrived either.
Sandy

	-----Original Message-----
	From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Richard Cuff
	Sent: Tue 11/16/2004 10:20 PM
	To: Shortwave programming discussion
	Subject: [Swprograms] AWOL: BBC On Air for December

	Have most folks on the list received their issues yet?  Once again I am bereft of the December BBC On Air, and I normally liberally utilize the magazine to highlight December programming for the NASWA Journal.

	I will contact my Bush House friends to see if they can scare up the information...but I have an early NASWA deadline this month.

	Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

--
Sven Ohlsson   -   sven@xxxxxx

ShortWaveListener Now
http://www.swl.nu

Färdiga åsikter helt gratis på Sven Tycker
http://www.swl.nu/tycker