[Swprograms] Kim Elliott on today's "Talk To America" -- Richard Sambrook

[Swprograms] Kim Elliott on today's "Talk To America" -- Richard Sambrook

Just got a note from Kim Elliott -- he hosted today's "Talk To America", interviewing Richard Sambrook, who now heads up the BBC World Service, succeeding Mark Byford (who was kicked upstairs).

Unfortunately I don't see any links to "on-demand" audio for TTA...if Kim points one out to me I'll pass it on.

Sorry this came late.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA