Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Kim Elliott on today's "Talk To America" -- RichardSambrook

Spent some time nosing around the VOA web site and I'm sorry to report that there doesn't seem to be any way of hearing an archived version of TTA.  In the past, that day's edition would be posted for a 24 hour period (and throughout the weekend for the Friday version).  Sadly, it appears that the only way to hear TTA now on the 'net is during the "live" broadcast.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY

Just got a note from Kim Elliott -- he hosted today's "Talk To America", interviewing Richard Sambrook, who now heads up the BBC World Service, succeeding Mark Byford (who was kicked upstairs).

Unfortunately I don't see any links to "on-demand" audio for TTA...if Kim points one out to me I'll pass it on.

Sorry this came late.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA