[Swprograms] Re: RA Previews #779; 24-28 Jan '05

[Swprograms] Re: RA Previews #779; 24-28 Jan '05

John Figliozzi graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> EDITOR'S NOTE: Since it is summer in Australia, many regular programs
> are on hiatus until mid or late January. But several have already
> returned and then there is the Australian (tennis) Open which RA will
> carry live daily.

I found it a pleasant surprise this morning to tune into RA not knowing
they were going to be covering the AO.  The announcers are much better
than the crap we get on ESPN here in the States.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?