[Swprograms] Re: BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to the Americaswith A-05 schedule

[Swprograms] Re: BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to the Americaswith A-05 schedule

Sandy Finlayson graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> It's not just the folks in the Caribbean who will loose Sportsworld.
> Essentially everyone in the Western Hemisphere is loosing this great
> program.

True, but I specifically mentioned the Caribbean because of their historic
ties to the UK, and have specific programs targeted to them (Caribbean
Journal preempting the first half-hour of the 1200 UTC Newshour as an
example).

And when it comes to sport, for cricket purposes they make up the wholly
fictitious country of West Indies.  :-)

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?