[Swprograms] Re: RCI

Bill had the info at his fingertips.

All are from Sackville targeting North America unless specified
otherwise.  No significant changes.

These are effective AFTER the 3rd April time change.  For the "week of
confusion" (Glenn Hauser's term) all EXCEPT the 15325 transmission
will be one hour later UTC.

0000-0200:  9755  11990 13710

Weekdays 1200-1500:  9515 13655 17800

Sat / Sun 1300-1600:  9515 13655 17800

1900-2200 17765

2000-2100 15325 (targeting Europe)

The Europeans among us get a new half-hour MW transmission 2230-2300
on 1179 kHz from Solvesborg, Sweden.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA