[Swprograms] Re: Radio Canada International Program Guide A05

--- John Norfolk <janorfolk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> CANADA. Radio Canada International English Program A05.
>
> Asia
>
> 2230-2300 9525, 9670, 12035

I noticed that while the pdf file gives 9670 for English at 2230, it gives 9870
in addition to the other two frequencies for the 30 minutes preceding it (in
Chinese, I assume). Can anyone confirm if 9670 is indeed correct?

As for the attachment files, I have no idea what they are or why Yahoo! is
making them.

John