[Swprograms] Re: Somewhat OT: When does the spring time change really occur?

[Swprograms] Re: Somewhat OT: When does the spring time change really occur?

Richard Cuff graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> I presume for most international broadcasters the change takes place
> at 0000 UTC Sunday.

I distinctly recall that for broadcasters like Radio Vilnius, the programs
on Sunday at 0030 UTC for North America (which are at 1930 US Eastern
Time) use the old frequencies.

And I also heard Frans Vossen mention on Radio World that the last
broadcast of RVI in English would be the one for the west coast of North
America, which is Sunday morning UTC time.

I also note that Kol Israel haven't changed their broadcast times yet,
although that's a different subject....

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?