[Swprograms] A few random reports of reception conditions

[Swprograms] A few random reports of reception conditions

The Voice of Turkey was providing excellent reception at 1230 UTC on 15225
kHz.

I was able to pick up Kol Israel at 2000 UTC on 11605 khz, with a much
stronger signal than had previously been on 9390 kHz.

Radio Bulgaria is booming as always, at 2100 UTC on 5800 and 7500
(ostensibly to Europe but audible in North America courtesy of our friend
the great-circle route), as well as at 2300 and 0200 UTC on 9700 kHz.
(11700 kHz is also listed, although the signal isn't as strong.)

Radio Slovakia has moved the 7230 kHz frequency to the previously used
5930 kHz, at 0100 UTC.  Reception is quite good.

The Voice of Vietnam still seems to be using the Sackville relay, on 6175
kHz from 0100 on.  The signal is still booming.  :-)

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx