[Swprograms] thank you and program catchup

[Swprograms] thank you and program catchup

Thank you, Richard and William, for the helpful ideas.

Now on topic, i miss the RCI programming I thing Richard used to provide for
the list.  The powers that be at RCI have changed their times and
frequencies so much recently that I have lost track of some of my favorite
shows on shortwave.  The same for the BBC.  I like them on Sirius, but
appreciate a break from straight news every once in awhile.

Donna Ring