Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS American coverage

Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS American coverage

Just met Dr Esmail Hozour again after many years. He
used to run Grundig North America. He is now CEO of
Eton Corporation (Eton is Greek for solid) and
bringing out a whole series of new radios, many made
in Bangalore, India. It is the first time I have seen
this type of quality out of India. Eton believe in DAB
as well as XM and Sirius, but are taking a wait and
see approach to DRM technology.

Jonathan Marks, 4th September
http://criticaldistance.blogspot.com/