[Swprograms] RFI on WRN-NA

To follow up, I noted today (11 July) RFI missing and R. Prague and R.
Sweden returned to 1400-1500 UT (1000-1100 ET) on WRN's North American
service in English.  So I posed a question to WRN about this, and an
official there responded that RFI will indeed be heard in this time
slot daily officially beginning 16 July.  Apparently, WRN was testing
RFI and the test inadvertently went to air for a few days.

I also learned that WRN is in the process of canvassing other
international broadcasters in an attempt to reinvigorate and refresh
its service to North America.  WRN expects to be adding further
broadcasters and broadcasts over the next few months.
(Personally, I think DW would be an excellent candidate if--in the
absence of shortwave--they could be convinced to use the WRN platform
to reach NA listeners whom-espcially in the case of the US audience--
could do with some additional alternative perspectives.)

John Figliozzi