Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service 75th anniversary programming

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service 75th anniversary programming

For NASWA members, I've summarized most of the 75th Anniversary
highlights in the December Easy Listening column.  I'll post the
column a week after NASWA members get the magazine, which is in plenty
of time to catch most of these.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA