Re: [Swprograms] Roger Broadbent?

Roger's role on Australian Express tends to be a "wraparound" role -
most of the content actually appears on other Radio National / Local
Radio programs and is repurposed for RA.

Alas, "Australian Express" isn't available on-demand or via podcast.
You'll have to capture audio to your PC, save it as MP3, and then
transfer it.

(This isn't all that difficult...there is free software available that
does this, but requires several steps...there are several commercial
products that run $20 - $50 that greatly simplify the task.)

A search of the ABC website indicates that Roger shows up Mondays on
"The Breakfast Club", an RA production targeting Asia that is
available on-demand and via podcast.

To get an instant Broadbent fix, you'll likely need to look at
editions from Monday 10th December or earlier, as I suspect Roger
(like most of Australia) is on holiday from mid-December to
mid-January.

Nowadays I don't know of any other program where Roger appears regularly.

Hope you enjoy your new player...contact me off-list for any suggestions.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA