Re: [Swprograms] Willis Conover lives...in Georgia

Re: [Swprograms] Willis Conover lives...in Georgia

Hi Rich:

I recently put up some audio pertaining to Willis Conover, and the
effect of his program on musicians in the Soviet Union. It's in the
Listening Lounge section at shortwaveology.com.

Hope all is well,

David