Re: [Swprograms] Campus FM Malta

Thanks, Sandy!

This is a new one to me...several Australian colleges have similarly
offered unrestricted access in the past, but were not the most
reliable streamers.

Australia's ABC NewsRadio used to stream when other online outlets
were not, but have since changed their schedule such that they stream
at times when there is no unique reason to listen to them for a BBCWS
fix.

The Public Radio Fan link to the Campus FM schedule is
http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgibin/station.pl?stationid=3519

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA