From: Fred Waterer <programming_matters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 5:35 PM
Subject: [ODXA] DW Coverage of German federal elections
To: odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elections | 26.09.2009
Tuning in to coverage of German federal elections

DW will keep you informed about the election outcome
When Germany goes to the polls on Sunday, Sept. 27, Deutsche Welle
will be there, keeping you abreast of all the latest developments.

Here's how you can tune in for both up-to-the-minute results and analysis.

DW-RADIO

You will find links to live streams on the right side of any page on
the English site

>From 6 to 11 p.m. Central European Time (CET), our radio programming
will be available via satellite and shortwave frequencies, or as a
live audio stream that you can find on our website.

To access the stream, simply click on the words "Listen Live" under
the heading "DW-RADIO LIVE," which you will find on the right hand
side of any page on the English site (see photo).

Detailed information on reception and frequencies for shortwave and
satellite radio is available via the internet links "DW-RADIO
(shortwave)" and "DW-RADIO (satellite)" located below.

DW-TV

To view results as they come in, you can also tune into our television
program, which will run from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. DW-TV, as well as
DW-RADIO, is available on the website's live stream and via satellite.

For details of which satellites receive DW-TV, please consult the
"DW-TV (satellite)" link located below.

DW-WORLD.DE

For general and more in-depth information about the German political
and electoral system, or for a detailed look at the candidates,
parties and issues, visit the DW-WORLD.DE regularly for comprehensive
coverage.

You will find a link to the election page at the top of the list below.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,4726247,00.html

via Fred Waterer

To those of you who seek lost objects of history, I wish you the best
of luck. They're out there, and they're whispering. - Clive Cussler

http://www.doghousecharlie.com

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   mailto:odxa-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   mailto:odxa-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com