From: BBC Global Minds <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Subject: Tell us what you think of our news programmes
To: "rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx" <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Global Minds,

Every day the BBC makes hundreds of hours of news programmes on
television and radio. The editors and presenters would like to find
out what you think of the sorts of programmes we provide.  Are you
happy with what they're doing? Are they covering stories in the ways
you want them to?

Depending on your level of interest in news and how you answer the
questions, the survey should only take between 5 -15 minutes of your
time.

Click here to start the survey.

Thanks for your time.

Mike Fox
BBC News

To unsubscribe click here

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com