Re: [Swprograms] R. Thailand World Service Live Streaming

Re: [Swprograms] R. Thailand World Service Live Streaming

Hi Alan - that's a nice grid; helpful.  I have an Excel version on my
own PC that is similarly formatted...

I think I remember Radio Thailand offering on-demand programming a few
years back; I went looking for that a few days ago and couldn't find
it.

I may have a few others in my notes that I'll send your way....over
the next few weeks I'll see what I can scare up.

Thanks again, and have a good weekend!

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA